The ASPIR LT is a comfortable, adjustable climbing harness designed for groups without gear loops. The waist belt is equipped with sliding pads and provides good comfort for users of all heights. Like a classic climbing harness, it has two anchor points to improve comfort when walking and hanging. The
Areas for identification and labeling facilitate material management. The reinforced roping points and strong webbing ensure good durability for intensive use.
- Comfortable climbing harness in one size, without material loops:
- One size fits all with a wide adjustment range of the waist belt (58 to 110 cm) and leg loops (35 to 65 cm),
- adjustable waist belt with sliding pads (Petzl patent), which can be easily adjusted after putting on the harness,
- Hip belt and leg loops padded for good comfort when hanging freely,
- two tie-in points and a safety ring like a classic harness to improve comfort when walking and hanging
- Facilitates the work of the trainer and the operator:
- One size fits all to reduce the number of products.
- Getting into the harness is facilitated by the position of the two rear elastic straps.
- Easy to put on thanks to the contrasting colors of the waist belt and leg loops (gray foam inside and black outside).
- Quick, stepless adjustment with DOUBLEBACK buckles.
- The webbing ends are easy to grasp for tightening the waistbelt and leg loops.
- Special area for identification and marking on the outside of the waist belt.
- Permanent individual identification to simplify material management.
- Extremely durable:
- Sturdy webbing straps that pull well through the buckles for individual adjustment and are suitable for intensive use,
- high durability of the rope points thanks to a special flexible reinforcement and a colored wear indicator incorporated into the lower bar,
- adjustable, extremely durable rear elastic straps,
- easy to clean.
– Material: high strength polyester webbing, closed cell foam, polyester.
– Certifications: CE, EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105