The FALCON MOUNTAIN is an ultralight seat and tether harness for rescue operations using the lead climbing technique. The ventral attachment eyelet with textile bar facilitates locomotion and improves comfort when walking. Its construction is very light and comfortable: waist belt and leg loops are semi-rigid and narrow with 3D foam padding for an optimal balance between comfort, weight and volume savings. The small self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow for easy, quick donning and adjustment. The plastic loop on the back is used to attach a TOP or TOP CROLL L chest strap.
- Particularly well suited for rescue operations using the lead climbing technique:
- ventral attachment eyelet with textile bar to facilitate locomotion by means of lead climbing technique and improve comfort when walking
- Ultralight and comfortable:
- Hip belt and leg loops are semi-rigid and narrow with 3D foam padding for an optimal balance between comfort, weight and volume savings.
- The waist belt, narrower at the hips, provides greater comfort and freedom of movement during the approach and work on the ground.
- Strap side attachment eyes designed for occasional use reduce pack size and weight.
- Waistbelt and leg loops are equipped with small self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- The RING2RING accessory can be attached to the ventral attachment eyelet to better organize the equipment to be hooked in (lanyard, rappel device, rope clamp, chest harness, etc.).
- The plastic loop on the back is used to attach a TOP or TOP CROLL L chest strap.
- Four gear loops: two large, rigid loops in the front for easy access to gear and two small, flexible loops in the back that won’t interfere when wearing a backpack
- two mounting options for CARITOOL device holder
- Material: polyamide, polyester, aluminum
- Central holding eyelet: Yes
- Lateral retaining eyelets: Yes
- Eyelet on the back of the waist belt: Yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 813, CE EN 358, CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, EAC, ASTM F1772