The SWAN® EASYFIT STEEL is a complete harness designed for high ropes courses. The color coding of the webbing straps makes it easier to put on. It is equipped with a FAST LT PIN-LOCK buckle, which guarantees a secure closure of the harness, as the PIN-LOCK locking system can only be opened by the trainer with a special tool. The high binding point reduces the risk of the customer tipping backwards. The belt is durable, easy to clean and long lasting. One size fits all and labeling fields simplify equipment management.
- User-friendly complete harness designed for high ropes courses:
- easy to put on the customer thanks to the FAST buckles on the back of the belt,
- color coding left/right to simplify explanations when customers put on the belt,
- self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick, easy adjustment of the harness,
- easy to grip strap ends for easy adjustment of the belt even with gloves.
- Accompanies the movement of the customer:
- FAST LT PIN-LOCK buckle on the waist belt that can only be unlocked with a special tool to reduce the risk of the buckle being opened by the customer,
- large, green marked fastening eyelet at belly level, which allows the installation of the JOKO lanyard or
AVENTEX facilitates and enables a quick visual check. The high mounting eyelet reduces the risk of the customer tipping backwards (1).
- The ergonomic design allows the harness to fit snugly against the body while providing optimal freedom of movement.
- Two side material loops facilitate the stowage of the lanyard carabiners.
- Extremely robust, easy to clean and durable:
- solid metal circlip,
- webbing suitable for intensive use, which can be easily pulled through the buckles for individual adjustment.
- Easy equipment management for trainers and operators:
- One size fits most body sizes and shapes,
- Labeling field on the outside for easy identification of the belt when not in use,
- individual identification label incorporated into the belt for control of the product throughout its life,
- easy to clean.
- Accessories to adjust the belt according to the requirements:
- Leg loop pads for comfort when hanging freely,
- CARITRAC holder for mounting the TRAC rope pulleys.
- Supplied with a tool for unlocking the FAST LT PIN-LOCK buckle (can be hooked onto the trainer’s strap
- Available individually or in a box of five.
- Material: Polyester webbing, aluminum attachment eyelet, steel buckles, polyamide.
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type A, UKCA, UIAA
- Individual weight: 1125g
- Waist measurement: <120cm
- Leg loops: <75cm
- Body height: <200cm