The CHEST’AIR chest harness upgrades the FALCON, FALCON MOUNTAIN, AVAO SIT and SEQUOIA SRT seat and restraint harnesses to fall arrest harnesses. The CHEST’AIR has several certifications that allow it to be attached to harnesses for sport climbing and mountaineering as well, in order to bring an injured person to an upright position during a rescue operation. It is easily and quickly attached to the ventral attachment point of the seat and tether strap and closed at the chest using the FAST LT buckle. With the self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles on the shoulder straps and waist belt, it can be adjusted to fit any body circumference. The construction of 3D foam padding of the
CHEST’AIR chest strap provides additional comfort for free-hanging work.
- Versatile and comfortable:
- Connected to the ventral attachment point, it expands the FALCON, FALCON MOUNTAIN, AVAO SIT and SEQUOIA SRT seat and restraint harnesses into fall arrest harnesses.
- It is compatible with the seat harnesses for climbing and mountaineering and allows to bring an injured person to an upright position (during helicopter rescue).
- Back and shoulder straps with 3D foam padding and ergonomic shape reduce friction points on
- neck or throat and provide additional comfort when hanging freely,
- The sternal eyelet made of webbing does not interfere when not in use
- Easy and quick to attach:
- With the help of the FAST LT buckle, the chest strap can be quickly attached and removed, even with thick clothing.
- Using the self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles, the chest strap can be quickly and easily adjusted on the sternum straps and shoulder straps.
- easy attachment to the ventral attachment point of the seat and tether strap with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner,
- possible transport of small items thanks to the two material loops on the sides.
- Front fall arrest eyelet at chest level: for hooking in the fall arrest system
- Weight: 525g
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 12277 type D, UKCA, EAC
- Material: polyamide, polyester, aluminum
- Chest circumference: maximum 140 cm